ClearPath™ is the leading online software platform for completing greenhouse gas inventories, forecasts, climate action plans, and monitoring at the community-wide or government-operations scales.
What is ClearPath?
casino betalen met telefoon ClearPath is a powerful, advanced web application for energy and greenhouse gas emissions management. Cloud-based, secure and always accessible, it’s easier than ever to store your climate and energy data, collaborate with colleagues, and use new features as soon as they are available. More than 500 cities, towns and counties have used ClearPath, making it the most widely-used tool for managing local climate mitigation efforts.
- Develop protocol-compliant emissions inventories
- Forecast multiple scenarios for future emissions
- Analyze the costs and benefits of emissions reduction measures
- Visualize alternative planning scenarios
- Track your progress over time
- Guidance and training at your fingertips
- Cloud data storage
- Multiple users
- Inventory Module for performing calculations and reporting around the Global Protocol for Community-Scale Emissions (GPC) and the U.S. Community Protocol
- Integrated, dynamic Forecasting Module
- Integrated Planning Module for decision-support on climate action planning
- Integrated Monitoring Module for tracking progress
- Useful charts and visualizations
Local governments using ICLEI’s ClearPath are making measurable progress towards their climate change goals — join them now! totolotek betclub
In the United States, the entire platform including inventory, forecasting, planning, and monitoring (ClearPath Pro) is free to ICLEI Members, Regional Affiliates, and their consultants. Non-members can also purchase ClearPath Pro annual subscriptions at a rate of $7,500 — contact us to purchase.
Already a ClearPath user? Log in at clearpath.icleiusa.org.
Your ICLEI Support
ClearPath is built for ease of use, but as part of ICLEI membership, we provide technical support through in-depth training on each step of ClearPath’s setup and use. These trainings are delivered through both live webinars and through online, self-paced learning modules that you can access at any time pvv belgie.