ClearPath™ is the leading online software platform for completing greenhouse gas inventories, forecasts, climate action plans, and monitoring at the community-wide or government operations scale.
What is ClearPath
ClearPath is a powerful, advanced web application for energy and emissions management. As a cloud-based tool, it’s easier than ever to store your data, collaborate with colleagues, and use new features as soon as they are available. With hundreds of users, ClearPath is the most widely-used software tool for managing local climate mitigation efforts.
- Develop protocol-compliant emissions inventories
- Forecast multiple scenarios for future emissions
- Analyze the costs and benefits of emissions reduction measures
- Visualize alternative planning scenarios
- Track your progress over time
- Guidance and training at your fingertips
- Cloud data storage
- Multiple users
- Inventory Module for performing calculations and reporting around the Global Protocol for Community-Scale Emissions (GPC) and the US Community Protocol
- Integrated, dynamic Forecasting Module
- Integrated Planning Module for decision-support on climate action planning
- Integrated Monitoring Module for tracking progress
- Useful charts and visualizations
Local governments using ICLEI’s ClearPath are making measurable progress towards their climate change goals – join them now! Register here today. Already a ClearPath user? Log in at clearpath.iclei.org.
In the United States, ClearPath is free to ICLEI Members, Regional Affiliates, and their consultants. Non-members can also purchase annual subscriptions; contact us for details on pricing.
If you are in the California region, contact us about using ClearPath through our Statewide Energy Efficiency Collaborative program.
Your ICLEI Support
ClearPath is built for ease of use, but as part of ICLEI membership, ICLEI provides additional support through in-depth training on each step of ClearPath’s setup and use. These trainings are delivered through both live webinars and through online, self-paced learning modules that you can access at any time.
As an ICLEI member, you also have access to ICLEI’s technical assistance experts whenever you need help. We also hold open “office hours” the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month 10 – 11 am PT/1 – 2 pm ET. Details to join can be found on our Events page.