Climate & Sustainability Communications Workshop
ICLEI USA members are invited to join a free, interactive 90-minute workshop to learn how to craft engaging climate and sustainability communications. Participants will get hands-on experience diving into their community’s sustainability and climate communication goals and using innovative and cutting-edge messaging and delivery methods. ICLEI USA offers our members the Climate & Sustainability Communications Workshop quarterly; March 10th, June 9th, September 8th, and November 10th (12 pm – 1:30 PM EST).
- Outline your climate and sustainability communication goals
- Define your audience
- Learn how to measure your communication success
- Use climate and sustainability storytelling to achieve your goals
- Discover delivery methods and practices to engage your audience
For this interactive workshop, we ask participants to come prepared to discuss the following:
- What are your communication goals regarding your community’s climate and sustainability initiatives?
- How would you describe your intended audience?
- How would you define success for one of your goals?
- What is your current climate and sustainability story?
- How would you add local value to your climate and sustainability storytelling?
- Who are the best messengers for your community?
- What tools do you need to be successful?
Please note this registration requires approval by ICLEI USA, so you will only receive Zoom information after we confirm you are an ICLEI USA member. If you haven’t received a link 48 hours before the workshop date, please email our Communications Officer (email@example.com).
If you are not an ICLEI USA member, please consider becoming a member!